Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It is finished

I am done with seminary. I have handed in all my papers (no finals). I went to my last class. I had my graduation party with 200 plus people and I officially walk on Thursday night. It is still surreal but I feel the margin in my life that is enabling me to relax, think, pray and reflect on my life, work and family. That is glorious. I actually took a Sabbath Monday, which was the first time in at least 2 years. And now I have time to blog once again. Sorry for my absence on the blogsphere although I am sure you found other blogs to read. But it is my hope to begin writing and reflecting on my blog once again. Peace out!

4 comments:

Charles said...

Congrats! I walk friday from Golden Gate with a DMin ...it's a sweet feeling to be done!

sabbath day's journey said...

Congrats! Good to have you back in the blogosphere!

Peace,
Michele

Sarah Louise said...

oh, goody gum drops (on the more blogging). I already told you congrats. But you knew that, since it was you I congratulated...

my brain needs more sleep!!

alyssa said...

Yay, yay and YAY! You're done, you did it!!

Congrats, BJ!