- Do you trust in Jesus Christ your Savior, acknowledge him Lord of all and Head of the Church, and through him believe in one God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?
- Do you accept the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be, by the Holy Spirit, the unique and authoritative witness to Jesus Christ in the Church universal, and God’s Word to you?
- Do you sincerely receive and adopt the essential tenets of the Reformed faith as expressed in the confessions of our church as authentic and reliable expositions of what Scripture leads us to believe and do, and will you be instructed and led by those confessions as you lead the people of God?
- Will you fulfill you office in obedience to Jesus Christ, under the authority of Scripture, and be continually guided by our confessions?
- Will you be governed by our church's polity, and will you abide by its discipline?
- Will you be a friend among your colleagues in ministry, working with them, subject to the ordering of God’s Word and Spirit?
- Will you in your own life seek to follow the Lord Jesus Christ, love your neighbors, and work for the reconciliation of the world?
- Do you promise to further the peace, unity, and purity of the church?
- Will you seek to serve the people with energy, intelligence, imagination, and love?
Anyway... I will then repeat the reading of my statement of faith before the entire Presbytery next Thursday afternoon and then they think I am Reformed enough then I have to answer the Constitutional Questions for Ordination in an official manner and then finally my ordination to minister of Word and sacrament is scheduled to happen Sunday, January 27th. Sighhhh...