I thought I would let you know some of the books I am enjoying this summer that no professor is requiring me to read.
- School(s) for Conversion: 12 Marks of a New Monasticism Edited by the Rutba House
- The Return of the Prodigal Son by Henri Nouwen
- Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell
- Amazing Grace by Kathleen Norris (re-reading)
- The Next Christendom by Philip Jenkins
- Mission In Acts: Ancient Narratives in Contemporary Context edited by Robert Gallagher and Paul Hertig
I do not really feel like commenting on them right now, they are all good! Happy reading!